Thursday 6 October 2016

My Anger

My Anger

Yes, I am angry and I have anger,
Burning inside me, like an amber,
You can also get injured by it,
So, better you stay away from me.

Neither I intended someone to suffer ,
From mine fatal disease,
Nor, I did it; Cause I had been
Storing Grudge inside me.

But people never stop Making talk;
I am a bitch, And many more.
Well, I was aware of everything,
Like what I was made and what I am being.

Nothing mattered me now more or least,
And I didn't wanna be a beast,
Everyone called, I heard silently,
Cause I am aware with my animality.

Neither I was alike it,
Nor I had had become a bit,
Situation - Suffering made me rough,
But there exists a humanity though.

I was same as a common girl,
Had a tolerating power pearl,
Abide everything like other,
But Not I had fortune further.

I had to rant and rave,
Everytime I faced a deprave,
Made of unjustice and wrong,
That only I had beard for long.

Tolerating was, I doing all times,
But with a hostility of my prime,
Make my abstinence of long,
Turn into dust, Oh! My song.

And then my emotions and me,
Aren't in control for a second, see,
I say, then, truth of my heart,
Had felt, with words that worth.

And what I spoke then,
Is not all wrong; when,
You start first; And my defence,
Becomes for everyone wrong .

Truth is truth, it will flow one day,
Let me a bad person for someday,
You will be hero, for sure then,
God knows everything; So, have some same.

My anger is wrong I know,
But what you have done till, isn't evil show?
Leave it, I don't wanna discuss more,
Stupid fiend, in disguise of friend, you are a sore.

So, Yes, I am Angry and I have Anger ,
Burning inside me, like an amber,
You can also get injured by it,
So, better you stay away from me.

Written by
Shivangi Saumya Suhani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something about this post here
😊